Heater 1500 Watt (UL Listed) By Nikko Lighting with Automatic Thermostat -- Power Protection Light Switch Indicator / Thermal Over Heat Shut-off Protection System / Safety Tip Over Switch / 3 Heat (Low, Med, High) Settings Plus 1 X FAN Speed Setting / Removable Dust Filter / Passed the Strict UL Listing Safety Compliance.
G25F7 | The average lifespan for an INFARED HEATER is around 6000 hours or less, roughly 4-8 months, the quartz infared bulbs are a big hassle to change. With the Nikko 168 ceramic heating element, no need to replace any bulbs. Nikko 168 heater core is completely sealed from the ceramic heating element, the inside wire components will get up to 100 F. The core of the heater is sealed and rated and protected at 1000F. The wires will not get hot. The Nikko 168 heater will emit on High Heat 256 F. In a rare event of a power surge or overheating due to blockage, the heater has an Automatic thermal shut off protection. Another safety feature is the automatic shut off tip over switch, when the heater is tilted over at a 45 degree angle. Supplement your heating needs, the Nikko Safe Ceramic heater provides warmth and comfort for the use in a office or room. Features: We are the only 2 manufacture that passed the Underwriters Laboratory Safety Compliance (UL LISTED) / Safe Ceramic Heater Design. Nikko… ( more info … )
- HEATER NIKKO 168 CERAMIC HEATER PASSED THE STRICT UL SAFETY TEST. THE ONLY 2 MANUFACTURE’S THAT PASSED THE UNDERWRITERS LABORATORY SAFETY COMPLIANCE (UL LISTED).
- 1500 Watt Ceramic Heater / 5200 BTU / Heat: Room Temperature Output Up to 120F Degree
- 3 X Heat Setting : Low, Med, High / 1X Fan Speed / Power Protection Light / Automatic Thermostat / 52 DBA Motor
- Overheat Thermal Protection / Tip Over Switch / REMOVABLE DUST FILTER / Rear Cool Touch Housing
- Nema 2 Prong Plug / 120 Volt USA-Canada / AMPS: 12.5 – 8.0 – 5.4 / 60 HZ / UNDERWRITERS LABORATORY SAFETY LISTED